We are always looking for more show audio. Besides shows, here is a list of specific audio drops we are looking for that we may already have.
- Joe Cocker’s version of “Off With a Little Help from my friends” – played during OJ Simpson trial on Neil Rogers and the Rick & Suds Show.
- Navy SEALS and Crofts – estimate 1990-91, Fred S.
- Beware of Exploding Balls by Jennifer Rehm – Need clean edit for soundboard
- Children, running naked in the streets by Jennifer Rehm – Need clean edit for soundboard.
- Gerbers Drop (clean edit) – for Boca. Poor quality here (2:09:42).
- Original vomit sound (1991) – FB request
- Losing my Deductions – REM tax season parody (est April 1991)
- Secret Haitian Man – 1992 or earlier
- Whoo whoo! – Michael Jackson – estimate 1994
- Nine candy bars parody of no handle bars – est 2005
- congratulations, now get a life by Jennifer Rehm – Paul B.
- “Mom said shut up about the meat and keep on chewing”, est 1995-97. Played after Royal Castle drop. – Fred S.
- “Willie Willie” (during the William Kennedy Smith trial – 1991) – Scott L
- Master baster – Scott L
- John Anal K-96 News – Scott L
Only in the Banana Republic, Only in Miami – mandich
- Yer a bastard – Hendrie?
- Enough of the sucking Drop – by Juan El Nica Collado (1992-93)
Greg Hates You – Andy from Hollywood
- Rich Marino – I’ll Kick the Sh*t Out of You, parody of the same song as GM’s IOD Kicks the Sh*T
- Meg Green on Money promo. Fred
- Taliban bachelors seeking wives. Steve Glerum
If you hear one of these drops, send an email to [email protected] with the date (or link) and start time. Thank you.